Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Spotlight: R.M. Kinore

R.M. Kinore


"I write paranormal romance; urban fantasy; I may even dabble into the horror-romance at some point. I am in a relationship with my best friend. We have 3 kids living at home, 3 cats, and 1 dog. Come follow me. The adventure is going to be wild."

R.M. is an avid horror movie enthusiast. Sunday afternoons will find her, if not at her day job or writing, then, relaxing with the kids around a scary movie or an action console game. Watching her success with the games, I know who to pick for my team when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives.

R.M.'s contribution to Once Upon A Twisted Tale is the story of "The Emperor's New Clothes: No More Hiding". She knew immediately that she wanted to write a twist on this age old story. I think you will enjoy the discoveries her character's make about life, themselves and how to love.

Find her on Facebook, Twitter and through her website at rmkinore.wordpress.com

Escape to a world of make believe where all your grown up fantasies can now be realized. Where Neverland means never denying yourself the most intimate, wicked treats and where what you wear to the ball isn’t nearly as important as what you don’t. Experience a tantalizing set of stories where fairy tales take on an unexpected twist and journey to a place where real love isn’t defined in terms of a cookie cutter princess. After all, happily-ever-after isn’t the staple of a charmed life…

Coming October 17, 2011 from Rebel Ink Press

3 comments:

Jean P said...

I look forward to reading your version of the Emperor's New Clothes! Can't wait to get this book.

Jean
skpetal at hotmail dot com

RM KINORE said...

Hello Jean...I.hope you enjoy the anthology. It was tremendous fun. I really like the one I choose it was challenging to outcast twist on it. My partner's story about "The Galloping Ghoul of Hockomack Swamp" as well as others is very cool.

wanda f said...

I cant wait to read your version of the Emperor's New Clothes.

flanagan@mebtel.net