Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Spotlight:: Mona Arizona

Put the kiddies to bed before you begin reading Mona Arizona's adult adventure that is less of a treasured tale learned at a grandparent’s knee and more of what you might expect if you are inclined to go looking for your fairy tales in the erotic section of the bookstore. There’s no mistaking who is the Dom between the two sisters when Rose-red commands the enchanted Princeton and turns the growling bear into a humiliated submissive, then orders Snow-white to join in. Princeton is in love with one of the sisters but can the spell he is under be broken and allow him and Snow-white to live happily ever after?

I, Mona Arizona (aka Mimi Wolske), write everything from vanilla to explicit eroticism and I like to sneak in a little humor to break up the heat in the pressure cooker. I was standing on my head naked (part of my morning exercise) when I saw the call for submissions from RIP for a twisted fairy tales and I knew I had to try my hand. I also write poetry which has been published nationally and internationally and made into videos and I have done readings from San Francisco to New York via cyber radio. You can follow me (and Mimi) on

http://mimi-eroswritings.blogspot.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109319015884050551422/posts
http://bloggers.com/MimiWolske
http://www.facebook.com/mimi.wolske

Escape to a world of make believe where all your grown up fantasies can now be realized. Where Neverland means never denying yourself the most intimate, wicked treats and where what you wear to the ball isn’t nearly as important as what you don’t. Experience a tantalizing set of stories where fairy tales take on an unexpected twist and journey to a place where real love isn’t defined in terms of a cookie cutter princess. After all, happily-ever-after isn’t the staple of a charmed life…

Coming October 17, 2011 from Rebel Ink Press

2 comments:

wanda f said...

Cant wait to read these grown up fairy tales they sound great .

flanagan@mebtel.net

Mona said...

I want to thank you for publishing this -- sorry i didn't get back earlier but i had some private (medical) issues I was handling.

Again, thanks much! :)