Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crash and Burn by Wendi Zwaduk

“In mere moments, wedded bliss.” Paul fiddled with the door and met a cascade of balloons. Crepe paper fluttered and draped all over the room, making it look like a party gone wrong.

“Todd’s been here,” he said and kicked the balloons to the side. “The living room has got to be three feet deep with balloons.” I owe him so big. I don’t know when or how, but it will be big.

“What time is it?” Berlin yawned. She fought through the mess that trickled into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed with a thump.

“At least one-thirty,” Paul replied. “The guys at the department like to party. I noticed that you were having a ball. You love the attention.” He took the pin out of his boutonnière and popped some of the balloons. “Why?”

“I’m worn out.” She sighed contentedly. “Spent, tired, pooped, done…”

Paul cocked an eyebrow. “You aren’t allowed to be worn out, spent or tired. I haven’t gotten my present.” He scooped her up in his arms. “And I have a surprise for you.”

“Ooh!” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “I’ve got one or two surprises of my own,” she whispered. “Give me a minute.”

He set her down and she scurried from the room. “He’s been in here too,” she called from the bathroom. “He glued the toilet paper together. The towels could walk away on their own.”

“We’ll get him back later.” Paul shook his head and draped the jacket and vest on the easy chair. He glanced over his shoulder and withdrew a flocked box from the top dresser drawer.

“Okay,” she said from behind him. “I’m ready.”

Paul turned around and dropped the box. Thoughts raced through his mind. Heat surged through his body and settled in his stomach and below.

Berlin stood in the doorway wearing a cream-colored floor length negligee which dipped dangerously low between her breasts. The slit up the side ran all the way to her hip and revealed the lack of undergarments. Her blonde hair dusted her shoulders in mussed ringlets.

“Is this okay?” The blush on her cheeks spread to her chest. Her nipples spiked as her chest heaved.

“Darlin’ you look amazing.” He bent down to blindly pick up the surprise. His eyes never left her slender figure as he sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap “Come here.”

Berlin slowly crossed the few feet from the bathroom into his arms. “You do like it, right?”

“I’d have to be dead not to,” he replied. He grabbed a handful of her hair and kissed her neck. “The real thing is better than my wildest dreams have ever been.”

Paul slid one of the silky straps down her shoulder and worked his way over to across her collar bone, leaving a trail of hungry kisses in his wake. She leaned back and slid out of the negligee. He traced a line from her throat down to her navel with his index finger, marveling at how perfect and trusting she looked in the soft candle light. She trembled at his touch. God how he liked her trembling.

Berlin flattened her hands on his pecs. “Tonight, I want to please you.” She opened his shirt and kissed his chest. She hooked her fingers into his trousers and slid them past his hips. Without hesitation, he dropped the boxer shorts and pulled her close. Berlin licked her lips and kissed the thick head of his cock. A drop of wetness appeared on the tip. She rubbed it on her lips and opened her mouth to take his entire length.

Paul groaned. “You’re making me crazy,” he gasped. “But I love it.”

Berlin gave him a smoldering smile and continued to tease and torment his dick with her mouth, licking the sides, swirling her tongue over the thick vein on the underside. She used her hands and tongue to tickle his balls.

“Oh, darlin’,” he murmured. Berlin silenced him by thrusting harder with her mouth until he massaged the back of her throat. The beginnings of orgasm curled low in his belly and spiraled towards his cock and testicles.
Paul groaned once more as the climax took over his body. Damn, he was on a thin thread. He thrust his fingers into her hair and held on as he emptied his seed.

He released his grip on her hair and fumbled for words. “That was…amazing.” He leaned against the wall and sighed. “Now, it’s my turn.”

Berlin stood and scooted onto the bed.

“I love you, Berlin,” he said and crawled on top of her naked body. Her breasts were so soft and supple under his wandering hands. He rubbed his dick along her slit, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy, then pinched her clit. God, he loved to tease her body.

“Now,” she said hoarsely and reached between her legs to guide him into her body. “I need to feel you now.”

No need to tell him twice. Paul surged deep into her pussy in one stroke and shifted his hips. Berlin wrapped her legs around his waist and met his actions push for push. He groaned. If he thought the first orgasm came quickly, the fresh waves of climax knocked him for a loop.

“Oh.” She writhed beneath him and arched her back. “So close.”

Fuck, yes. Paul pistoned into her, teetering on the ragged edge. “Come with me, babe.”

Her body went taut and her eyes closed as she clamped down tight around him. She shivered. “Yes.”

Paul braced his hands on either side of her head and panted, spent. Sweat trickled down between his shoulder blades. A lazy smile curled on her lips. He chuckled and withdrew, then plopped down beside her and draped his arm across her mid-section.

“Paul,” she whispered. “Was today and tonight all you expected?”

“Darlin’, I couldn’t have asked for it to be more perfect,” he replied and kissed her shoulder.

“I didn’t want to let you down.”

“Never,” he said and retrieved the flocked box. He grabbed the pillows and propped them under their heads. “Here,” he said and placed the box on her stomach, covering her navel.

“What’s this,” she asked, afraid to touch his gift.

“I’ve never known such a soft, warm, sensuous woman in my life. I’ve also never known a woman with a belly button ring,” he said and opened the box. “Lucy had a set of mismatched earrings in the lock box. I had Dave fashion them into a navel ring you could wear. It locks together so you won’t lose it by accident. It’s not much, but it’s the thought that counts. You’ll have a piece of Lucy with you to protect you and to remember her crafty way of getting us together. Plus, you’ll always have something to remind you of how much I love you.”

Berlin took the small ring out of the box and traded it with the one she currently wore. Paul admired the way the candle light glittered off the stones and her smooth naked stomach. “I love it,” she said and kissed him.

“Ready for round two,” he asked. His desire to make love to her was insatiable. Once they finished, he hungered for her all the more.

Her eyes flashed and the corners of her mouth curled up.

“Promise?”

About the author: I always dreamed of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I tend to write books with titles taken from songs because music is one of my many muses. I earned a BA in education at Kent State university and as well as a Masters in Education from Nova Southeastern University. I've tried my hand at teaching, waitressing, and retail sales, but writing holds my heart. I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I have six books under contract and more than my brain can handle percolating. I can't wait to share them with you!www.WendiZwaduk.com or http://WendiZwaduk.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Karen C said...

Deep Sigh. Very nice, very hot excerpt!