Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Spotlight: Lisa Sanchez

Lisa’s favorite things


Hi everyone! The sun is shining as I write this, my house is clean, and therefore I’m in a happy, sharing mood. Woohoo! So, without further ado, I give you: Lisa’s favorite things.

Chocolate chip cookies-For me, there’s not many wrongs that can’t be made right, or at the very least eased by the sheer yummyness of a good chocolate chip cookie. I’m not talking Chips Ahoy either. Give me a gooey bakery cookie loaded with fat hunks of milk chocolate peppered throughout the dough and I’m your girl. At least, for the length of time it takes me to enjoy said cookie. Call me a weirdo, but I’ll happily choose a good cookie over fancier desserts any day.

Diet Coke-Pepsi stinks. ‘Nuff said.

Victoria’s Secret sweats-These babies are soft, and warm and probably some of the comfiest clothes I’ve ever worn. I have an entire rack of matching pants and sweatshirts in my closet, and a drawer full of coordinating T-shirts. Who says you can’t look cute while dressing down? Oh, and their Bombshell bras are divine. They’re magic, I tell you. Magic!

Glee-I’m a sucker for a good musical, and this TV show provides me a weekly fix. How the show’s producers were able to round up such a diverse and talented group of individuals, I’ll never know. But, man––I’m sure thankful they did. I don’t know that I can pick a favorite character, as they all bring something special to the show. I will say this, though: Puck is hot. Dayum!

What about you? What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

Sandyk199 said...

Oh I'm with you on the cookies, and I've been known to add a generous splash of Kahlua to the mix as well ..

Lisa said...

Kahlua...YUM! I'm missing Kahlue and cookies now that I'm doing P90X. I could really go for a chocolate chunk cookie right now. Oooh! Or maybe a cupcake ~wink~