You Still Don’t Know Nothing About Me
The title of this blog is also the title of a song by Sting. I’ve done a lot of blogs, interviews, and guest spots. Not bragging, but when you’ve done something for over a decade, you need a fresh start to a task. So, when thinking about what to blog about, I thought about how many of my friends don’t know about my love affair with Sting’s music. That got me to thinking about other things you may not know about me.
So, this post is dedicated to what you don’t know about RaeLynn Blue. I realize that once I post these, these won’t be secrets any more.
Here we go. Mind you, these aren’t in any order of importance
- My husband and I met through an online personal advertisement.
- I wrote under an erotic pen name back in 1998.
- I once owned a gecko, a dog, and two cats.
- I grew up in a housing project.
- I was involved in a daycare bus crash when I was five. The boy beside me died.
- I’m in love with a cartoon character.
- Some of my erotic stories are true. No, I won’t tell you which stories are true.
Now, you may say I haven’t told you anything. I have told you more than I’ve told most of the people in the Badazz Author group and certainly more than my fellow authors at Beautiful Trouble Publishing. Count yourself in the loop and privy to secrets that no other reader, not reading this blog post, will possess about RaeLynn Blue.
I guess you’re right though. Even after these seven secrets, you still won’t know nothing about me.