Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Loving the Love Handles by Giselle Renarde


Forty-three is the magic age in my family. All my aunts, my grandmother, my mom—they all warned me, “On your forty-third birthday, watch out! You’ll put on the pounds like you would not believe. Thunder thighs, love handles… Poof! Just like that. You’ll have to buy all new clothes.”

I was never super-skinny, but I didn’t like the idea of my weight ballooning all at once. I felt like I was cursed! So, understandably, as forty-three crept up on me I was pretty apprehensive. I couldn’t tell if my mind was playing tricks on me or what, but as my birthday approached I could have sworn my body was changing. Getting bigger. Getting fat.

Now I should probably mention that I have a husband. Tim. Good guy. Love him lots. But the sex life? Not so much. I always felt like we had the opposite problem as every other couple in the world. I’ve always been big-time into getting it on, trying new things, giving in to moments of passion, and all that. Tim was never all that responsive. If anybody “had a headache” in our bed, it was always him. It sucked. I felt like he wasn’t attracted to me. It got me really down for a while.

But that was before the magical mystery birthday. My mom and everybody were right. I woke up one morning, and it was like I had a whole new body. Where I’d been blah before, I was suddenly curvy. I went from buttless to bootylicious! Flat to full! Boxy to belly! I’d never had a waistline to write home about. Now I had more love handles than I could handle. After the years of dread, I loved my new body! All the curves made me feel really feminine.

And the surprises didn’t end there. Tim walked in while I was trying to squeeze my new body into old clothes. My boobs wouldn’t stay put in my cotton camisole. My butt was bursting out of my boyshorts. I looked at his face in the mirror as he came in behind me. He looked like that cartoon wolf—you know the one whose eyes come surging out of his skull while his tongue lolls out of his mouth every time a girl wolf walks by? That was Tim. I’d never in my life seen him look at me that way.

Tim’s never been one with the words, so when he stammered, “Wow! You look amazing,” that really meant something to me. He came in close behind me and grabbed my boobs. It felt incredible. As he squeezed them, he sniffed my hair and sighed. Even through his pyjama pants, I could feel his cock getting hard as he rubbed against my ass. He ran his hands down my front and stroked my mound over the top of my shorts. I nearly keeled over. It might not seem like much, but we’re talking unprecedented for Tim. Especially when he whispered in my ear, “I want you, Liv.” How could I refuse?

We literally jumped into bed. He tore my top off, right up over my head. He dove at my boobs, pushing them together and pressing his face into them. I was really surprised when, as he sucked on my nipples, he also grabbed hold of my brand-spanking-new love handles. It felt so raw that I squirmed out of my shorts and kicked them to the floor. The second they were off, Tim flipped me over and really went at me.

In all our years together, I don’t think we’d ever had such intense, passionate sex. He took me from behind. Gripping my love handles so hard it almost hurt, he absolutely ploughed me. I was in utter disbelief. Especially when he started going on about how hot I was, and how he much he loved my body. I don’t remember him ever really complimenting me like that before.

Desperate thrust followed desperate thrust. As Tim held onto my body, he grunted and groaned. He told me how great I looked. He got right in close, skin to skin. He said he loved the feel of my naked flesh against his. Every word brought me closer to ecstasy, but it was his cock that drove me down against the bed until my face met the duvet. I could barely breathe, but what did I care? Tim thought I was gorgeous—he said so again and again as he dug his firm fingers into my flesh and plunged his cock so deep I thought he’d never find his way back out.

His motion grew faster as I pushed back against him, propelling my hips harder with every thrust. My breath warmed the duvet. I felt the heat spread to my cheek and wet my hair as I cried out for him to keep at it. I was coming. I was so damn close I could taste it.

It was explosive when we came. I was left panting, exhausted, and totally brain-dead. It was all so unexpected. When I first noticed my body getting big and bouncy, I kind of thought, “Well, that’s it. If Tim wasn’t into me before, he’s going to be totally turned off now.” I can’t believe how wrong I was. Now that the family “curse” has kicked in and I’m all curvaceous, my groom can’t keep his hands off me! Just goes to show that change can be a good thing.

I am loving the love handles!

About the author: Giselle Renarde is a proud Canadian, supporter of the arts, and activist for women’s and LGBT rights. For information on Giselle and her work, visit her website at www.freewebs.com/gisellerenarde/ or her blog at donutsdesires.blogspot.com. Ms Renarde lives across from a park with two bilingual cats who sleep on her head.

Online, Giselle has contributed erotic content to such websites as For The Girls, Ruthie's Club, Three Pillows, Oysters & Chocolate, The Erotic Woman, Every Night Erotica, Frequently Felt, Whipped Cream, Long and Short Romance, Every Day Poets, Hips and Curves, and Lucrezia Magazine. For more information on Giselle Renarde and her work, visit her website at www.freewebs.com/gisellerenarde or her blog, Donuts & Desires, donutsdesires.blogspot.com

No comments: