Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Spotlight: Viki Lyn

Top Five Sexy Men or Wow, that's one sexy guy!

Good morning! I will be in the Author's Spotlight this week. Here's a quick introduction -- my name is Viki Lyn and I write male/male romance. I've had my first book published by Aspen Mountain Press, Blue Skye, last summer. Since then Loose Id has published two of my paranormal romances, The Tiger Within and Last Chance. And, I have a second book coming out with AMP this month (March 26) - Ryan's Harbor, a second book set in the same town as Blue Skye. Whew! I've been busy, and currently writing the sequel to Last Chance. To find out more about my writing visit my website!

For each day this week, I'm going to list a Top Five relating to what I enjoy in life. For Monday I'll start with my Top Five Sexy Men or Wow, that's one sexy guy!



These are men that at some point I went - WOW - either from a movie role or on a billboard or magazine cover or seeing them action.

1. Johnny Depp - Did any one see him on the cover of GQ last month? The man has such a sexy, individual style about him.

2. Viggo Mortensen - I absolutely fell for him as Lord Aragorn. He pulled off that role to perfection. Those pale serious eyes did it for me.

3. Clive Owens - I was walking down the street in London and 'bam' - there he was plastered on a billboard, bigger than life, and more than bigger than knock out gorgeous.

4. Apolo Ono - He has the wonderful combination of boyish charm and sultry looks. And I love to watch athletes in motion.

5. Adam Rodríguez - Okay, I must be the only person who hasn't watch a CSI episode! The first time I saw Adam Rodríguez was on Ugly Betty this season and fell for his leather jacket bad boy image.

Okay, these are my picks for the moment. What about yours? I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Reading!

Viki Lyn
http://www.vikilyn.com

3 comments:

My Book Reviews said...

I recently just started loving Kyle Schmid. I had watched Blood Ties and even if the show did not keep me interested he definitely did. Yummy

LeslieJane said...

I tend to like mine a little older. Pierce Bronson is right up top along with David Boreanaz and Harrison Ford.

Romance With a Twist said...

Good morning! Yes, Pierce Bronson is very hot! I go back and forth a lot on who I consider sexy...but I have to admit I'm not familiar with Kyle Schmid or David Boreanaz. I'll google them :)

Viki Lyn