Chloe Waits: The Coles Notes Edition
Thanks so much for stopping by. I am truly pumped to be doing an Author Spotlight with the inimitable Whipped Cream Reviews. I thought I would kick off this week by first letting you know a little bit about me, since I am one of the newer kids on the block.
I’ve been a life long fan of romance and wanted to write since an early age. It’s only been the last few years I got serious about it, which led to my first story, Demon of Desire, being published with Phaze last October. I am very excited about my new release with Phaze, Flesh for Fantasy, which came out February 16.
Does the title sound familiar? It should! Flesh for Fantasy is a Phaze Rocks; meaning it was named after a song, in this case, "Flesh for Fantasy" by Billy Idol.
I thought I would do my introduction as a series of facts and juicy tidbits to make it more fun:
20. I burn never tan thanks to my mixed Celtic heritage
19. I know how to belly dance (notice I did not say well)
18. Toured Europe at 20 by myself due to a friend chickening out of our trip
17. Lived in Toronto, Canada, all my life
16. I work as a nurse but also go to school full time finishing my English Degree
15. I've been married for under two years to my own romance hero...:)
14. I believe in Fairies, and a lot of other otherworldly phenomenon
13. No kids, but have a lovable cat who believes she’s a dog
12. Got standing O during karaoke at a gay bar for changing the words and pronouns in the song to a more inclusive version
11. I would walk on my knees for a Hot Cinnabon Cinnamon Bun
10. If not married to my own Hot Scot, would crawl on knees for two other Hot Scots, namely Kevin McKidd (Grey’s Anatomy’s Owen Hunt) and Gerard Butler
9. I’ve seen many famous people in my city, including one royalty sighting of Princess Margaret years ago. She walked by me to her car with her security. Diminutive woman with dark hair and light eyes. Took me minute to realize it was not Liz Taylor.
8. I believe you can add bacon, mushrooms, and cheese to anything
7. I hate cleaning, but I’m not on Hoarders so I guess I am okay (lol)
6. I have no tattoos but a scar on my forehead from a tobogganing “mishap”
5. I have been held up by knife point and gunpoint and lived to tell about it (yikes!)
4. The only bone I’ve broken is my tailbone (ouch)
3. Math made me want to cry in school.
2. I’ve lain under the Eiffel Tower looking at the stars (sigh)
1. Count my husband’s proposal in Central Park one of the happiest days of my life
Hope you’ll be joining me throughout the week, tomorrow I am talking about Fantasies.
You won’t want to miss it!
Chloe Waits ~Romance With No Inhibitions
Demon of Desire - a Book Vamps' Top Pick
Flesh for Fantasy -Newest release out now at Phaze