Ten Things Most People Don’t Know About Me
For fun, I decided to share ten totally random (and odd) things about me. When I’m done, why don’t you share ten random things about yourself? We can take notes and compare.
Without further ado…shall we?
1. My favorite beverage is Sam’s Choice Cola. Not Coca-Cola, not Pepsi. It has to be the cheap, generic, Sam’s brand. Accept no substitute!
2. If Karate Kid comes on cable, I will sit down and watch it all. Don’t ask me why, because I’m still trying to figure that one out.
3. I love smells. My husband makes fun of me and says I write about wolves because deep down I partially am one. Doesn’t matter if it’s my kids, perfume, or some weird odor I catch on the wind. I’ll say, “Can you smell that?”
4. I can’t tell telephone solicitors no. I know they can’t see me, but being harsh is just something I’m not capable of doing. Caller ID, in my humble opinion, is the best invention since the electric razor.
5. I detest fish dishes of any kind. The only exceptions are tuna in the can and Captain D’s. If you’re not offering that, don’t bother. I’ll politely decline.
6. I make a mean homemade apple pie from scratch.
7. I’m an enormous college football fan.
8. I love Iron Chef, especially the old school shows. Hiroyuki Sakai has always been my favorite.
9. I hate cardboard boxes. Eek!! The noise it makes against your fingernails makes my mouth water like I’ve stuck a lemon under my tongue.
10. I collect unicorns. I have two curio cabinets full of them.
So how about you? Does anyone else love Daniel-son, unicorns, and Sam’s Choice cola?