Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swamp Lover by E. M. Collins

Libby Darnell had lived in the swamps her whole life with nothing but her tabby cat. The only sex she ever had was in her dreams. Everyone said ole Libby was a witch and she could turn a man to stone with the wink of her eye. Of course no stone men were ever found anywhere near her place. Then again no one ever went near her place, except for Joey Claymore who stumbled upon Libby relaxing on her porch one day.

He’d been coming around about once every month for the last six months bringing her some little trinket. She knew he was due to pop up either today or tomorrow and she had a plan. Today she decided to relax on her porch nude. She didn’t want there to be any doubt in his mind as to what she wanted. Sure enough he showed up right on cue.

“You’re about the purtiest sight I ever did see. Just look at them tits,” wheezed Joey through his teeth. He stood and stared at her like a hungry wolf. She was pleased with his reaction. He was tall and broad shouldered with narrow hips.

“You lost?” she teased.

“I musta took a wrong turn back a ways,” he joked with her.

“Well,” said Libby, “would you like to come and sit a spell?”

She hoped she convince him to get naked with her. Then maybe she could finally get it on with a real man.

“Yes’um,” said Joey.

“What is a big strapping boy like you doing in the swamp?”

“Critter huntin,” he said.

“Really, would you consider me a critter?”

“Well, sweetheart, you wasn’t what I had in mind when I set out this morning.”

“You look to be pretty clean for having tromped through the swamps.”

“I got a boat tied over yonder.”

“Do you now? You should take off them clothes and make yourself comfortable.”

She knew if she could get him to undress maybe he would show her a real good time. Her mom and dad had been taken a few years back by some illness. She was just fourteen at the time and she had been fending for herself ever since. When she was young she watched her parents do it through a knot hole in their bedroom. They had so much fun they did it almost every day and she watched whenever she was around. They always told her that when she turned eighteen they would find a husband for her. But she was now twenty and no male had ever come near here. That is until now.

“You sure about that?” asked Joey.

“Do you see me wearing any clothes? I have decided I don’t like them; they get in my way.”

Libby watched as he removed his t-shirt and bib overalls. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. He was going to get the pleasure of popping her cherry. She didn’t much care how long it took him to do it either. She tried hard to remember what she saw her mother do to her father through the knot hole. She lifted her legs and draped them over the arms of the rocking chair where she sat.

“You interested in a little fun and games?”

“You better be sure you want me that way, 'cause, Libby darling, once I have you I ain’t ever leaving you alone again. I’ll be moving in here with you.”

“Is that a promise?”

“It sure as hell is!”

“Come on now,” Libby crooked her finger at him.. “I want you right here beside me.”

She took hold of his cock and kissed the head of it. Next she swirled her tongue around the head of it the way she had seen her mother do it to her father.

“Holy crap,” cried Joey.

“Don’t you like it?” she asked.

“I sure do, Libby girl.”

He ran the tip of his finger over one nipple and she almost fainted. A jolt ran directly from her nipple to her pussy and caused her insides to contract. It caused her to suck a little harder on him. Joey took both of her tits in his hands and massaged them. Now her twat was starting to pucker. No wonder her parents had done this nearly every day.

Libby let go of Joey's Popsicle and said, “Let’s go inside.”

He followed her like little puppy into her bedroom. She laid down and spread her legs wide. Joey nestled between her thighs and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and explored it. She shivered in response.

“It’s your last chance to say no,” he whispered.

“I don’t want to say no. I want you inside me. I need you, Joey.”

He rubbed his pecker through her swollen folds to her clit and her hips involuntarily thrust upward. When he pushed into her she experienced a momentary twinge but then as he moved it was sweet.

“God but your pussy is tight,” he groaned.

“It’s never been used before,” she panted.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth. Heat swirled throughout her body. She wondered if anyone had ever gone mad from pure pleasure. Her face began to heat up, her body tightened. Joey was giving her the fucking she had always dreamed of. Suddenly she screamed, “Oh God.”

She began to move her hips back and forth in rhythm with Joey’s plunging cock. Her body stiffened and Joey increased the tempo of his thrusts then a guttural cry escaped her lips as well as his. They collapsed together on the bed.

“I think love you, Joey.”

He kissed her soundly.

“I know I love you, Libby girl, and as soon as I can catch my breath I’m gonna love you all over again. What do you say to that?”

“I say yes, yes, and yes.”

About the author: I have published two historical novels and am in the process of writing one more. I live in Utah with my husband of 47 years. We love to travel and explore new places.

No comments: