Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Spotlight: Lynne Logan

I’m all for doing research. Many times I’ll research a subject to death just to avoid writing on those days I get a major writer’s block. Well, when I decided to write about a sex club, I wondered how I was going to pull this one off! I really couldn’t see myself stepping through the doors of one. Call me chicken, but the idea was like jumping off a cliff with no parachute.

Well, for research I think the next best thing is the internet. I dove through site after site, eager to research a topic I’d only heard about. The sites and photos I found weren’t exactly what I envisioned. They seemed boring. I wanted drama. I wanted decadence, silk, satin, sensual pleasure. I wanted to write about a wicked establishment that not only raised eyebrows but other parts … :-)

I didn’t find one site that I could envision Carlos and Holly visiting, so I decided to write about what I would want a sex club to be all about. Pure fantasy on my part, but I’ve always liked a good fantasy.

What about you? Do you just like reading one of your sexual fantasies or living it?

3 comments:

Becky said...

I like reading about one of my sexual fantasies. I am just not that adventurous to try one except for in my fantasies.

Janet H said...

I like your idea, Lynne. I would have done my research through the internet, too.

Kytaira said...

I agree with you, I'd do my research online as well. Thanks for the interview.