Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Spotlight: Lynne Logan


I don’t know about you, but I’m into book video trailers. I think they’re a real interesting way an author can promote their work. With movie trailers having been around for years, it’s only logical that books would eventually follow suite, and I truly believe with the tremendous growth of multi-media, book previews or commercials are not only here to stay, but will thrive.

Youtube, Veoh and Myspace have a huge selection of wonderful trailers. There’s a couple that I’ve watched where I don’t really know an author, but once I’ve seen their trailer, I thought wow, I may just have to buy that book. I guess trailers are a bit like book covers. The outer packaging can get your attention and have you try a new author, but when it really comes down to it, the story is what matters even in today’s highly virtual world.

I’ve decided to try a trailer for Addiction. Hope you like it.

No comments: