Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Spotlight: Lynne Logan


Thanks everyone for stopping by. I write erotic romance under the pen name of Lynne Logan. I never thought I’d be using two names as a writer. It took me a while to decide if I should use a pseudo name, because that would mean I would have to maintain two web sites, two of pretty much everything. Then I realized my writing styles for Carol Webb and Lynne Logan were far too different. Lynne likes writing short erotic, naughty books and Carol loves the paranormal suspense with lots of twists and turns.

As Lynne I get to have fun and play out short wonderful fantasies that I would never do in real life. Take Addiction which just came out this month. The heroine, Holly, is in search of her sister, who has disappeared, and ends up in this dark, erotic sex club on the outskirts of Phoenix. I would never even think of entering the front doors of such a club, but Holly does just that and she gets far more than she bargained for when it comes to two dark, sexy and dangerous men.

I’ll be giving away a free ebook of Addiction to a lucky winner at the end of the week. You can also visit www.lynnelogan.com for more information on other books I have published.

No comments: