Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Spotlight: KyAnn Waters



So I am going to the Romantic Times convention this year in Orlando. Stop by and say hi if you see me.

But my favorite vacation destination is Disneyland in So Cal. I’m sure that will change when my boys are older, but right now, I can’t think of a place where we have had more fun as a family. The boys are not at all happy that I’ll be in Orlando without them. After all, Mickey Mouse lives there too. For me, I’ll be at the convention plotting stories about the big bad wolf. Or if the time allows, working on the sequel to All Lycan’s Eve. Melville and Jewels have their own story and I can’t believe it’s been more than a year since my first release with Ellora’s Cave where you met Kean and Callie in All Lycan’s Eve.

You can read Kean and Callie’s story at Ellora’s Cave. http://www.jasminejade.com/m-400-kyann-waters.aspx

No comments: