Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Spotlight: Catrina Calloway

TWO HEROES ARE BETTER THAN ONE (OR WHY I WRITE EROTIC MENAGE ROMANCE)

Give me a good romance novel where I can read about a tall, sexy, handsome hero.

Better yet – give me a good romance story with TWO tall, sexy, handsome heroes.

Imagine this: You’re the heroine in that story and you have two wickedly handsome men doting on your every need – your every desire.

Two heroes are decidedly better than one. In my erotic ménage romance stories, each man has his own unique personality. I make sure to portray them as guys, not cavemen. While they aren’t insensitive, they don’t pay too much attention to the heroine’s...shoes. One might be more playful, the other serious, a deep thinker. They are alpha males to their very core, but they do have a sense of humor, brains, and determination. They are focused on the heroine. Their sexual attraction to her is intense, but it doesn’t overshadow their need to protect her or do what’s best for her. Sometimes, they’re ‘edgy,’ balancing between good and evil.

My heroines aren’t ordinary. They could be big, beautiful women with brains and business sense. They could be a woman who’s secretly longed for both men or someone with painful secrets.

I depict what it means to be in a committed ménage romance. The benefits as well as the pitfalls. It is ménage romance as a lifestyle – one that is not always understood by all the characters in my stories. That causes many obstacles on the road to romance for my threesome.

After all, isn’t that what a good romance is all about?

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to go back to dreaming about two hot handsome hunks paying every bit of attention to...me.

Happy reading, everyone!

Hugs,
Catrina Calloway
www.myspace.com/catrinacalloway
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CATRINACALLOWAYAUTHOR/?yguid=279164871

No comments: