Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Spotlight: Paige Tyler

Since my paranormal romance Animal Attraction is the first book of the series, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at the sequel, Animal Instinct, as well as a another hot paranormal romance I have coming out called Vampire 101.

Animal Instinct is about Hunter's twin brother, Luke. He rescues a beautiful girl, Heidi, after she gets bitten by another werewolf. There is immediate chemistry between them, but things get a little interesting when he tells her that she's going to turn into a werewolf, like him! Animal Instinct comes out in June from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

Vampire 101, which is the first book in my Modern Day Vampire Series, is about Savanna, a "weekend" Goth-girl who get turned into a vampire only to discover that everything she thought she knew about them is wrong. Except for the fact that they're absolutely as gorgeous and sexy as she always dreamed! Vampire 101 comes out in April from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

To find out more about Animal Instinct and Vampire 101, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com and click on "Coming Soon."

And if you'd like to join my mailing list to receive my newsletter, email me at paigetyler@paigetylertheauthor.com with "add me to your mailing list" in the subject line! Or if you'd like to just email and say hi, or let me know that you've read my books and how you liked them, feel free to email me, too!

3 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

Sounds kinky Paige!! Both of them.
Julie

Paige Tyler said...

Julie - That's a good thing, right?! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Julie Robinson said...

Most definitely!!
:-)
Julie